WELCOME TO OUR DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING SHOP!!!
Here we have digi file downloads that can be used to make scrapbooking layouts, homemade cards, and other paper crafts. So far, we have digital cutting files, digi stamps, and digi papers for sale. We plan to bring you many more great new designs soon!!
All files in this store are available by instant download when you pay using PayPal instant payments. If you ever have any trouble downloading or using the files sold here, we will be glad to assist you by email.
Please note: by purchasing and downloading any of these files (including free files), you are agreeing not to resell the digital files themselves in any capacity (online or in person, as part of a set or layout or all by itself). If you wish, you can use these files to make finished paper-piecing projects that you sell for profit (or, even better, for charity).
She’s flipping for fall while doing cartwheels in the leaves.
Included in this .zip file is:
• An .svg file used for cutting out the individual pieces on electronic cutters running various digital cutting software titles such as Sure Cuts a Lot and Make the Cut. Tip: unless you’re cutting out a really large version of this design, we recommend you not try to cut the eyes and mouth and just draw those on instead 🙂
• Also included is a black and white .png file that can be used for printing, coloring, and cutting out the individual pieces by hand.
• If you don’t want to put the pieces together yourself or you’re looking for a digi stamp version of Miss Madeline Flippin’ for Fall, complete black and white .jpg’s that you can color yourself are also included.
Up first: Trick-or-Treating Chicks and a FREE* Halloween Cat-in-a-hat (*free cutting files for a limited time only).
Household Furniture & Appliances: Baby Room, Bedroom, Kitchen & Washroom, Living Room
$2.00/room set or Buy 3, Get 1 Free ($6.00/4 room sets)
Included with each room’s SVG & JPG zip file download:
- 1 SVG file of the room with the scene ‘all put together
- 1 SVG file of the room with the scene deconstructed
- 1 JPG file of the room ‘all put together’ using the patterned colors seen here (without watermarking)
- 1 JPG of the room deconstructed using the patterned colors seen here (without watermarking)
- 1 JPG file of the room deconstructed with thin outlines
- 1 JPG file of the room deconstructed with thick outlines
Note to digital cutter users*: Once your file has been imported into your preferred cutting software, use the Ungroup feature to separate the pieces. The Break-apart feature will break the groups of items down further than ungrouping will. I would not choose Break-apart unless you wanted to, say… cut each individual drawer or knob out of a different color paper, or if you wanted to move the individual pieces around… closer/further away from each other, all in a row, etc. (Only tested on the Cricut, I’m unfamiliar with other cutters’ features and capabilities.)
All 4 Rooms (seen below) SVG & JPG Cutting Files:
CLICK THE PICS BELOW TO ENLARGE
Baby Room SVG & JPG Cutting Files:
Bedroom SVG & JPG Cutting Files:
Kitchen/Washroom SVG & JPG Cutting Files:
Living Room SVG & JPG Cutting Files:
Berry Baskets – Happy Berry Picking!!
We made this basket template with berry & cherry tomato picking in mind, but we figured they’d also come in handy as Easter baskets, so we had to post these now, instead of waiting for harvest seasons to arrive. 🙂
**Use chipboard, multiple layers of cardstock, and/or wider handles for heavier loads or larger baskets.
Included in this zip file:
2 SVG Files: for cutting with digital cutters that use SVG files
- one file fits a 6×12” or 12×24” mat (because the height is ½ the width).The finished product sized as is (to fill a 6×12″ mat) has a bottom that’s 2.97″ x 2.2″. It’s about 1.8″ tall (just the basket, not incl. the handle) . With a 12×24 mat and piece of paper, your basket can be twice as big – though I’d use some sturdy chipboard or multiple layers of cardstock if you make it this big.
- the other fits a 12×12” mat (and fills about 12×9” of the mat).The finished product sized as is (to fill a 12×12″ cutting mat, widthwise anyway) has a bottom that is 3.9″ x 2.9″. It is just under 3.5″ tall (just the basket, not incl. the handle).
- BOTH of these files include ‘removable’ fold lines (you can either ungroup and delete/cut the fold lines out or you can just click the little eyeball next to that layer in SCAL to show/cut it or not).
2 JPG Files: for use with digital cutter software that does not use SVGs (if there are any) or ones that allow printing & cutting options and printing & hand-cutting. It also makes a handy folding guide for those who don’t want to cut the fold/score lines layer with their digital cutters).
1 SCUT2 File: contains both baskets on 12×12 mats (2 pages). If you have a 6×12” mat, just use the first page’s basket (fits 6×12) and change the mat size to 6×12” and you’re ready to cut.
3-D Paper Easter Basket (decorative, lightweight)
1 SVG File containing the entire collection of paper pieces (sized at: 22.002” x 11.199” overall for all 17 pieces) – this file offers the easiest way of resizing the entire template together, then you can just ungroup and rearrange the pieces however you want – on separate pages of your SCAL or MTC project (or, all on one page if you have a 24” mat).
2 SVG Files each containing one half of the collection (one sized at: 10.897” x 9.787” and containing 13 pieces) (the other sized at: 11.011” x 11.199” and containing 4 pieces) – if you don’t need to resize, this option may be the easiest for you (just import one SVG onto each of 2 pages in your SCAL or MTC project).
Note: all photographs are of pieces made with these files sized ‘as is’. Our finished basket was just over 5 inches wide in diameter.
The instructions for this project can be found here (not included with the paid download, so please download and save one of these if you’re going to buy this SVG):
Digital Pattern Paper – Valentine’s Day
One JPG file (technically, you’ll see two JPG files – both of the same pattern though; one with and one without the black lines separating the objects – like the black lines around the hearts and in between the colored stripes)
3720pixels x 3720pixels
(Unfortunately, the picture here does not do this file justice – the file you’ll receive is of extremely high-quality, crystal clear, and without watermarkings.)
Perfect for high quality printing – sized to make 12×12” prints. Can easily print on any size paper though. Print on various paper types or cardstock and use to make cards, die-cuts, and so much more.
Can be scaled down (and have the resolution reduced) significantly without degrading the quality – handy for digital scrapbooking & the online (free) distribution of such personalized digital creations.
This file could also be lightened (made slightly transparent) to use as a background when making sweetheart notes, personal stationary, and various other printed items or online publications.
Please remember not to sell this digital pattern file in ANY digital form – not as the main feature, the background, as part of a digital set, or in any other digital way. You can use this file online, but only in digital scrapbooking & other creations that incorporate this pattern (not just the pattern by itself) – as long as you don’t sell such digital creations. Feel free to sell crafts made with hard printouts of this pattern.
Cost $.50 (50 cents)
NEW SVG for Sale – Valentine’s (or Any) Day Card & Treat Box
* 1 SVG file that includes the main card box file with separate fold lines (using a 12×12” mat, you can make a card box that’s approximately 4 1/8” x 4 1/8” x 7/8”; with or without fold lines)
* 1 SVG file with 9 different window options (including the square included in the file above + 8 others as seen in the pics)
* 1 SVG file containing one of our deckled rectangles to use in making single and multi-layered labels inside and outside of the card box.
* (Stamped image/text not included. Embellish however you’d like.)
UPDATE: I have re-uploaded this zip file; this time including a revised “Love” window. (The old one needed fixing in order to work with this card box – as noted in this post.)
I am also including a new BONUS file: it’s of the same box pretty much, this version is just easier to fold (and a little smaller when finished), but it does now fit on a 12×6 mat (and 2 fit on a 12×12) and still makes boxes that are almost 3” square and just under 1” thick. Just remember to shrink your chosen window down to fit the box if you use this file instead of the original (still included).
FYI: in case your paper is not the same on both sides… This bonus file produces card fronts that are of the same side of the (double-sided pattern) paper as the outside of the box. The original file produces card fronts that are of the same side of the paper as the inside of the box (as seen in the pics).
Deckled / Torn-Edge Squares and Rectangles – with 4 varieties of ‘deckles’
Ever seen those neat ‘Nestabilities’ deckled rectangles that Spellbinders makes to use with die-cutting & embossing machines like the Cuttlebug and Big Shot? Ever wish you could cut out those designs on your Cricut? Now you can!
I always wanted to buy Nestabilities, but they are so expensive. I looked everywhere and could not find one single person offering deckled rectangle SVGs. So, we’ve created these new SVGs to fill that missing void. They’ve surely improved our scrapbooking layouts and cards, and I’m sure they’ll do the same for you and yours.
You can layer them inside of each other or layer them with other shapes (like plain squares and rectangles).
You can even use these in your embossing machine to emboss these cool deckle shapes into your paper designs – maybe you cut a deckled square in one size and then emboss it with a size just smaller than that. To learn more about how to make your own embossing folders & texture plates using your Cricut, click HERE and HERE: – these homemade embossing plates can be made to use in any and all ‘pasta roller’ type paper embossing machines.
These SVG files work great with either SCAL or MTC. You can easily separate these nested shapes using either software (via the “ungroup” or “break apart” feature).
There are 4 different ‘styles’ of deckled squares & rectangles here. I started out making the lightly deckled ones, but then felt that the deckles needed more depth (especially when scaled down to make smaller shapes). So, I proceeded to make not only a moderately deckled version, but extremely and super-extremely deckled versions!! I think there’s probably something here for everyone’s deckle desires.
Included SVG Files: (created at about 6”, able to be resized)
- Lightly Deckled Squares & Rectangles (2 of each, several sizes of each)
- Moderately Deckled Square & Rectangle (several sizes of each)
- Extremely Deckled Square & Rectangle (several sizes of each)
- Super-Extremely Deckled Square & Rectangle (several sizes of each)
Seed Boxes & Cases SVGs
Now with and without multiple layers for use with all version of SCAL& MTC (in the multi-layered files, the box outlines and the fold lines are on separate layers; keep the fold lines for easy folding, remove them for faster cutting): 🙂
I’ve been using these boxes to collect, dry, save, & share my favorite garden seeds. You can use them for many things though and, given the creative nature of my readers, I’m sure you’ll come up with lots of uses. They could hold beads, jewels, and so much more. Size them up a bit (make ’em bigger), and you can hold even more!! Enjoy!!
3 Multi-Layered SVG Files Included (UPDATE: NOW INCLUDES AN ADDITIONAL 6 SINGLE-LAYERED FILES TO USE WITH SCAL1; that’s each of the below 3 files (multi-layers removed), with and without fold lines):
- Small seed box SVG template (similar to a shortened playing card box; sized as is at approximately 2 1/8 x 1 3/16 x 1/2″)
- 4 Pack Case Box SVG template – with top and bottom (sized to fit 4 of the above seed boxes; sized as is at aprox. 2 1/4 x 2 3/8 x 1 3/16″)
- 8 Pack Case Box SVG template – with top and bottom (sized to fit 8 of the above seed boxes; sized as is at aprox. 4 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 1 1/4″)
All you need to add are the labels, if you wish.
Cost: $ 2.00
Fluffy Bunny SVG – layered by color for use with MTC and SCAL2 and higher:
All you need to add are the eyelashes and whiskers, if you wish (as I did in the photo below).
Cost: $ 3.50